Change the name of a slidemaster in a pptx

Hi Team,

I would like to use Aspose.Slides component in one of our projects for changing the name of the slidemaster in pptx/potx files.

When I tried to code for PPT/POT files, I use the "MainMaster" object under the "Presentation" class and it works perfectly.

Aspose.Slides.Presentation pptFile = new Presentation(infile);
pptFile.MainMaster.Name = slideMasterName;
pptFile.Write(infile);

However, when I tried to do the same thing on PPTX/POTX, it seems that the "MasterSlideEx" object under the "PresentationEx" class (thru "Masters[0]" object) cannot achieve the same result. (no error comes up, but nothing has been changed).

Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx pptxFile = new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(infile);
pptxFile.Masters[0].Name = slideMasterName;
pptxFile.Write(infile);

So, is there anything I've done wrong?

Thanks,

Hi,

I have observed the issue shared by you and like to share that an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34528 has recently been created in our issue tracking system where by Aspose.Slides failed to load the master name that is represented in PowerPoint. Your case is also similar that what name you are setting, you are probably not able to get that in PowerPoint. Is this your requirement?

This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,