Change TOC page numbering

Using aspose.pdf version 10.9.0 I am merging multiple PDF's into one and generating a TOC based on the example in your document here... TOC Document. Everything is working fine except I want to have the page number listed in the TOC to start on page 1, basically excluding the TOC pages from it count.

For example if the TOC is 3 pages long, then the TOC looks like this:
Document A................4
Document B................6
Document C................10

I would like to change the numbering to start with page 1 like this:
Document A................1
Document B................3
Document C................7

Also would it be possible to use Roman Numerals instead of numbers in the TOC?

I attached the code snippet for my TOC but it will not run on it own since there are a lot of variable need for it to run.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid Aspose.Pdf does not support your TOC requirements at the moment, so I have logged following enhancement tickets in our issue tracking system for the purpose. We will notify you as soon as these are resolved.

PDFNEWNET-39641: Changing TOC page numbering - excluding TOC page count
PDFNEWNET-39642: Using Roman numbers in TOC

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39642) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39641) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.