When it is opened and saved in Aspose.Cells, the chart on the second worksheet has problems:
* the x-axis labels are forced to horizontal and so
overlap each other (problem apparent in 2007 and 2010)
* the chart title and axis labels are lost when viewing in Excel 2010
The (attached) document was saved in Office 2010.
I am able to notice the problem. It has been logged in our issue tracking system as CELLSJAVA-18345. Once it is resolved, we will let you know.
Please try the new fix (attached). We have fixed the
issue of re-saving chart in the file.
Kindly let us know if it fixes the issue.
Thanks for the new version.
This helps but
* The x-axis on the chart is still different to the original document. The labels are at different values when displayed in Excel 2007:
56 -> 66
111 -> 131
and so on.
* The title font appears to change.
I’ve attached another test document: 569.xlsx. With this document:
* The chart x-axis labels become horizontal
* The fonts used appear to change slightly - the text seems to become smaller.
Are these issues fixable?