Changing in formatation of document converted from Word to PDF

Hello Aspose Team,

firstly I would like to thank you for the excelent software, it helped me a lot!

Now, I’m using it to convert documents from docx and doc to PDF and the client of my company using it called us to complain that the conversion is changing some formatations. I sent two attachments to show that to you.

If you look at the pages: 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 you can see the the two documents end in different phrases. According to him there is other examples of that happening, so I’m sending this e-mail to see if I can get some help.

Thank you.
Hi Mario,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8423 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

thank you. I’m looking foward to it. =D

Hi Mario,

We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Hello,

How long will you guys take to fix this issue? I have others examples of that, for example, in these attached files the difference begins in the page 8 (at the end of it).

Thank you,

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that your issue has been planned for development. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words’ August release i.e. 13.8.0. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment; I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as your issue is resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8423) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.