Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Changing width of bar in chart

Hi Laurence,

some question for line-chart: How to set the width of the line (the line originated from valus in my sheet)?
Default it’s 1 pix or some like this and i need it “bolder”.
Is this possible?

Thanks for your support!
-Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Sorry currently the answer is no.

I will add this feature to Aspose.Excel in next week. Only four kinds of weight can be set: Hairline, Thin, Medium and Thick. That’s same as MS Excel.

Hi Laurence,

your post:
"Only four kinds of weight can be set: Hairline, Thin, Medium and Thick. That’s same as MS Excel."

How to do this? Medium or thick is enought for me, no other solution is required for me!

-Stefan

In Microsoft Excel, you can right click the line and choose “Format Data Series”. Then you can set weight for the line. In Aspose.Excel, I plan to supply a method: ASeries.Line to enable you to do line setting.

Thats fine!

Can you add in this step a feature to color the line manually?
I have to color one of my lines (a const -> a line in my chart) red because of this is a critical limit.

Many thanks fpr your support!

-Stefan

Yes. No problem.

Hi Laurence,
thanks for the new release of Aspose.Excel!

It seems now all features I need are included unless one.
You have written "In Aspose.Excel, I plan to supply a method: ASeries.Line to enable you to do line setting."

What I need is to set color and width of datalines (datalines=lines rendered from numbers in my sheet)

Can you give me date period when this feature will be included?

Many thanks for your excellenty work!

-Stefan

p.s. Happy Easter!

Hi Stefan,

Sorry, this feature is not supplied yet. Too much work on hand :).

It will be availabe in the next hotfix which will be released before the mid of next week.

Happy Easter!