Character Clipped

We have a customer with a spreadsheet, converting to PDF, that noticed that if text is right aligned in a cell and the left edge of the text flows over the left edge of the cell it will get clipped. Any difference of the cell position will not clip it.

We are using 6.2.0.0 of Aspose.Cells.dll.

Attached is a sample document.

Hi Dwight,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your Excel file into PDF using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.1 with the following sample code. The character ‘P’ is clipped inside the output PDF.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-43012.

I have also attached the output PDF and screenshot highlighting this issue for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\RightAlignedText.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi Dwight,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and use the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.2.1.2
and let us know your feedback.

I have also attached the output pdf generated with the latest version for your reference.

Can I get a .Net 4 client signed version?

Hi Dwight,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have forwarded your request to development team. We will provide you a Client Profile version of latest Aspose.Cells DLL for your needs. Once, it is available for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

We are scheduled to release our next official version (e.g v8.2.2) of the product in the mid of this month which will include all the enhancements and fixes (including this one too regarding your issue), so you may try 3.5 .NET client profile (signed) version in the respective folder @ your installation directory:
e.g
"…\Bin\net3.5_ClientProfile_AuthenticodeSigned".

Please wait for the next release to be published.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43012) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.