Character limits on paragraphs/portions?

Hello. I am running into an issue for which I can't seem to find a solution on the forum, was hoping someone could help.

First time user for Aspose.Slides (v. 14.4.0.0), .NET web app. I am dynamically generating slides based on SQL data. I am building portions, which are inserted into paragraphs, which are inserted into shape textframes in a fixed location on the slide. The template textframes are set to "Shrink text on overflow" to maintain overall shape size/location on the slide. Everything works until large amounts of text come through from SQL. It appears that when a paragraph size exceeds a certain threshold (based on the combined size of the portions), the slide is not created properly, and the web app returns an empty slide deck with a message from PowerPoint (2010) to "Click to add first slide".

Can anyone give me some idea about what might cause this to occur? Character limits on paragraphs or font size minimums on the text "autofit"? I can truncate the text if needed, I just need to know what the limits are (rather than setting them arbitrarily), and I don't want to do that if there is a better solution or a better approach to doing what I'm trying to do.

Thanks for your help!

-Jeff

I have solved my own problem by programmatically setting the Response.Buffer = false prior to streaming the file back to the browser. While I'm happy it works, my new question is... what's the correlation between response buffer and large portions of text in the slide paragraph?

With the Response.Buffer set to true the slide will still display correctly so long as there are small amounts of text in the offending paragraph.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, there are no such limits in Aspose.Slides for portions and paragraphs. It might be an issue regarding the Response object. Please share a sample code with us to further investigate the issue at our end.

Thanks & Regards,