Characters in a fancy style and Traditional/Simplified Chinese

1. How to delete fancy style in characters? Like this:
    image.png (90.3 KB)

2. I use Simplified Chinese in ppt but export svg file with Traditional Chinese, what should I do to make these two text same?
    image.png (216.3 KB)

@domakun

What I have understood from the images is that you are having different font in PPT and when it is rendered to SVG, it appears in different font. Right? If this is the case, you need to ensure that the fonts used in your presentation are actually available on your machine where you are performing rendering.

you are right, I found correct text content in svg file. Thank you~ :blush:

@domakun

It’s good to know that things are fine on your end.

hi, I am using default font in my computer but still get wrong font name in svg. In other words,my font name setting not valid while generating svg.
image.png (60.7 KB)
image.png (250.0 KB)
image.jpg (367.0 KB)convert.pptx.zip (27.2 KB)

@domakun

Actually, Aspose.Slides looks for the fonts that has been used in presentation. During rendering process, if any font that has been used in the presentation is unavailable on target machine, the API will use the default font set on the machine (Generally its Arial). In case the default font too is unavailable then exception will be thrown. The API provides the provision of setting font replacement rules that you may consider if that suit your requirements.

hi mudassir.fayyaz
I tested a lot and finally get a result. The chinese font name can not be convert correctly, English font name like ‘Times New Roman’/‘Apple Color Emoji’ get right result, but Chinese font name like ‘微软雅黑’ can not return good result.

I can use this code to get right Chinese font name, but still get error font name in svg file:
((IAutoShape)shape).getTextFrame().getParagraphs().get_Item(0).getPortions().get_Item(0).getPortionFormat().getLatinFont().getFontName()).

I am sure the fonts has been used in presentation, because I can use these fonts in my browser.

B4B1A7882F1CD300F7F19D869DB50658.png (17.3 KB)

9916BD1280DD747ADFB760F4EA28A53A.png (99.2 KB)

How can I solve this problem?

@domakun

Can you please share the generated output SVG and working sample code with us so that I may log the issue in our issue tracking system.

All files are packed in this zip. Please have a look.feedback.zip (1.8 MB)

@domakun

I have created a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38425 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38425) have been fixed in this update.