We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Chart alignment mismatch in Excel and PPT

Hi,

When i am trying to convert Excel to PPT, alignment of chart is not proper in PPT. Whereas in Excel, chart alignment is proper.

Here by i attached the sample code, sample input and output file.

Help me with this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayaa

Hi Vijayaa,

Thank you for making separate posts.

I have observed your comments and the data shared by you. I would like to share with you that, this thread has been moved to Aspose.Cells forum because the issue you are facing is related to Aspose.Cells, owing to the reason that the image of worksheet is being created by Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Slides is then adding that generated image on a slide. My colleague from respective team will be pleased to help you.

Best Regards,

Hi Vijayaa,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

I am afraid, due to some unknown reason, we are not able to download the sample archive from your original post. Could you please reattach the archive to your next post or upload it to any free file hosting service such as Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link here?

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi,

I attached the sample again.

Please use this file.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayaa

Hi Vijayaa,

Thank you for sharing the sample again. We are able to download the archive and currently evaluating the case on our side. We will shortly get back to you with updates in this regard.

Hi again,

Thank you for your patience.

We have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.7.0.2, and we are able to notice the said issue, that is; charts are not aligned in the Aspose.Cells’ generated image where they are perfectly aligned in the source spreadsheet. Please review the attached snapshots for elaboration.

We have logged this incident as CELLSJAVA-41736 in our bug tracking system. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause and get back to you with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please try the new fix for chart alignment issue.

Please download and try the latest fix:
Aspose.Cells for Java v8.7.1.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41736) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.