Chart and Image support?

Currently evaluating Aspose.Cells along with .PDF and .Words. Excel workbook containing charts and/or images that are converted to pdf using combination of Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Pdf do not include images or charts. I was directed to this forum from the Aspose.Pdf forum. Please see the topic titled “Basic functionality questions during product evaluation” in the Aspose.pdf forum for more details, but I was informed by the pdf team that Aspose.Cells does not include chart or image information in it’s output. Can you tell me what the planned enhancements and exact support in these areas is?

Yes, when converting xls file to pdf, image and chart are not supported. We will work to support image in the next few months. Hopefully it will available in Q1 2007. However, chart is a much more complex feature for we have to make chart2image conversion first. Hopefully this feature will be available in Q2 2007.

@MIYWKL,

Aspose.Cells supported XLS to PDF feature with enhancements. The charts and other drawing objects would be retained when rendering an Excel workbook to PDF file format. Similarly Aspose.Cells now supports Chart to image and Chart to PDF features with high fidelity and accuracy.

For more information on converting Excel files to PDF, Sheet to image, rendering chart to image and chart to PDF features, please follow the document links below:
Convert Excel Workbook to PDF
Chart Rendering
Converting Worksheet to Image using ImageOrPrint Options

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET from the following link:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

You can also download the latest demos here for your complete reference.