Chart and number format of axis

Hi,

see attached sample (created based on your “ChartNumberFormat” sample): how can the number format of the axis which is marked in the screenshot be specified? I would like to add the thousands separator.
Or even better: see the field “Rubrik” in the tool window to the right (sorry, I don’t know how this labeld in english office versions): here you can select “Zahl” (=“number”), and the numbers are formatted as expected.

It seems a NumberFormat can only be specified on ChartDataLabels?

Best regards

Wolfgang
chart_numberformat.png (70.4 KB)

@wknauf,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-15925 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for your reply.

No hurry to add this feature, currently we don’t have a requirement for this. I just noticed that it would be nice to format the numbers in our generated chart ;-).

Wolfgang

@wknauf,

Thanks for your inquiry. Hopefully, this feature will be available in next version of Aspose.Words. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this feature is available.

@wknauf,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15925) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.12 update.
Please also check the following articles: