given that you have already extended the Chart API, I’d love to request the following additions being made (if not already there and I have simply missed them):
- Specify location at which the Category (X) axis crosses the data
- Specify lograrithmic scale for the value axis
- Values reverse order option for the value axis
- Category (X) axis crosses at maximum value for value axis
- Value (Y) axis crosses at for category axis
- Dates in reverse order option for the category axis
- Value (Y) axis crosses between dates option for category axis
- Value (Y) axis crosses at maximum value
- Control the text alignment
- Control the number format
At the moment the most important for me would be the ability to specify the location at which the category axis crosses the data.
Thanks for your suggestion.
The feature you requested is already put in my work plan.
“The ability to specify the location at which the category axis crosses the data” will be available within this week.
thanks for the Chart enhancements.
However, even though I specify ChartType.Line the chart comes out as
ChartType.LineWithMarkers. This makes charts a bit ugly when it comes to
It has been fixed in fix 184.108.40.206.