Chart area/selection not updated

Hi,

I am having problems with Aspose.Slides for .NET when removing chart categories.
Chart gets uneditable. (I think due to the worksheet link gets deleted)
Chart area is not updated leaving alot of white space.

I have searched the forums and tried all the tricks i have found. No success.

Help is appreciated
Thanks in advance!

Hi Fredrik,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the comments shared by you and request you to please provide the source presentation, sample code and generated presentation with us. I will investigate the issue on my end to help you further in this regard. Before, this I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.8.0 on your end first as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi again,

Here is a source presentation sample and the part of the source code that handles the charts.
I am using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Thanks!

Hi Fredrik,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified in generated presentation. The generated presentation chart failed to get edited in PowerPoint. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35792 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

Any updates on this? I have tried the latest version (14.9 at this point). And it feels like its getting worse.

If a chart is present with some variable data that is to be replaced. eg. $data01
the presentation gets corrupted. Even if the chart itself is never touched. Just open and save is enough to corrupt the presentation.

using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation(@"…/…/slides.pptx"))
{
presentation.Save("…/…/out.pptx", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
}

If the chart is removed the problem goes away. Attaching source.

Thanks in advance

Hi Fredrik,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I have observed the data shared by you and have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-35890 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

As far as status about the previous issue is concerned, the issue is still pending and unresolved at the moment. We will share the good news with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35890;SLIDESNET-35792) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.