Chart Color Invert for negative values in clustered bar chart in Aspose.Slides

I am using Aspose.Slides for .NET in which i need to populate a clustered bar chart. But the bar color getting inverted for negative values, so the positive and negative data points are plotted with different color. I am using Aspose.Slides 6.0.0 version dll and having licence of same version. Same issue with ID SLIDESNET-33821 has already there in your issue tracking system.

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your inquiry and like to share that we are working over Invert If Negative value getting set. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35738 is already added in our issue tracking system and said issue will be resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.3.0. I have linked this thread with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be resumed.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I have licence of Aspose.Slides 6.0.0 version dll. There are couple of post related to same issue, on which you have replied that issue has been fixed. Please see below URLs.

Updateing a negaive bar chart
Invert If negative option in clustered bar chart in Aspose.Slides
I need the updated dll version that is compatible with licence of older version Aspose.Slides 6.0.0

Thanks

Hi Mudassir,

I have downloaded Aspose.Slide dll 8.4.0.0 version and same issue has been resolved in this release.
But my Aspose.Slide licence is not compatible with this version.

I am not able to download any dll version lower than 8.4.0.0, meanwhile if you can provide me the suitable link to download lower version dll, It would be appreciable.

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

I like to share that as per Aspose policy the versions released during last one year are only available to download. Also the support is only available for the latest available version. Moreover, the Aspose.Slides for .NET 8.x.x series is no longer supported. I request you to please try using the latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.1.0 on your end for which we can offer support to you as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for the information. I have more than 80 slides that I create with older version 6.0.0 of Aspose.Slides for .NET. So it is not possible for us to update existing code.

From currently available downloads, 8.4.0.0 version of Aspose.Slides is working for me. But my licence is not working with 8.4.0.0 version. Pls suggest if any licence upgrade is required and how much it will cost?

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Yes, upgrading the license will serve the purpose for you. For more about renewing your license, please visit this web link. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

If I upgrade the licence, will it work with both 8.4.0.0 and 15.1.0 version?
I checked link shared by you and it is showing " To re-activate an expired subscription costs 60% of the current product price "
Can you pls share the exact cost of licence upgrade.

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

As far as your question concerning to license working with 8.4.0 and 15.1.0 is concerned. Yes, the new license will be compatible with previous releases as well as upcoming releases in for one year from the date you will avail subscription.

I may only help you with technical inquiries concerning to product and for pricing related information, I suggest you to please consult our sales team in Aspose.Purchase forum as they will help you better in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35738) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.