Chart convert

I wonder why the chart does not export in correct format when converting to pdf, or when converting chart to image, or when converting worksheet to image. Example , I have a chart with the ChartType.Column3D and when I convert it the chart have looks like ChartType.Column

kindly regards Anneli

anneli.svensson@alfakl.se

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi Anneli,

Thank you for your endurance.

Please forward us Excel file containing Chart and the code. We will perform testing and will update you with our finding and the possible solution.

Thanks,

Please take a look at the pdf where the date i presented in the legend

Hi,

I can find the issue, the chart image is not rendered fine in the output pdf file. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-20215. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Great!

Do you have an public issue-tracker?

/Anneli

Hi,

I am afraid, Aspose Issue Tracking system is our internal system and the users need to ask us in the forums to know about the status of their issues.

Thank you.

Hello!

I wonder what the status is for this issue?

Another issue is:

When i'm using the formula (=IF(D6<25;D6*0,5;D6)) in excel there is no problem to open the file, but when i'm using your component and add the formula

cells["F" + row].Formula = "=IF(D" + row + "<25;D" + row + "*0,5;D" + row + ")";

and try to open the excel file, excel complains about

"Excel found unreadable content in 'Patientöversikt.xlsx' Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Yes"

When i click Yes , the formula is not there.

/Anneli

Hi,

The status of your issue is still under process. We will let you know as soon as we have any update about it.

For your second one, it is not an issue, please change your code to following, the formula should be set in English (US Style/Settings):
cells[“F” + row].Formula = “=IF(D” + row + “<25,D” + row + “*0.5,D” + row + “)”;

And, check the document for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/setting-formulas-notice-for-nonenglish-users.html

Thank you.

When we convert to pdf its not only the chart that is not rendered fine. Nice if you can take a look at the attached files. This is the code that is executed

public void ToPDF()

{

string pathexcel = @"c:\temp\Patientversikt.xlsx";

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(pathexcel);

workbook.Save(@"c:\temp\Patientversikt.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

}

kind regards Anneli

Hi,

I can find the issue, the chart with its fillformat effect is not rendered fine in the generated pdf file. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-20392. We will figure your issue out soon.

Thank you.

It's not only the chart. Please look at sheet "Rapport" and compare the generated pdf

/Anneli

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version v5.1.3.1, I have tested the first worksheet is rendered fine in PDF.

Thank you.

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]–>

Hi,

After further looking into your issues. I'm afraid the first template file named "Patient_Diagram.xlsx" that you provided us is not supported at the moment. Currently, we don't support "Perspective" for 3d charts and you cannot caculate automatic "Custom angle" accurately for tick labels of category axis.

You may add the following code segment in the process of creating the chart. e.g

c.RightAngleAxes = true;

c.CategoryAxis.TickLabels.RotationAngle = 45;

c.AutoScaling = false;

c.HeightPercent = 30;

Thanks for your understanding!