We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Chart copying/cloning

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi,

I'm in the middle of product evaluation of the Aspose.Cells and I would like to check the next functionality.

We have the Excel sheet with the chart inside and this chart is drawn not so well, so we want to load it to memory and do some adjustments/resizing and after that replace the original chart.

Could give me some examples/links how can I copy/clone a chart with data?

10x in advance.

Hi,

Please check the article on how to copy shapes(including charts) b/w worksheets:
Copy Shapes between Worksheets

Also, check the topic on how to manipulate existing charts in the workbook:
Manipulate Position Size and Designer Chart

Thank you.