Chart Data Labels Are Converted to Callouts while Exporting PPTX to HTML

Hi Aspose Team,

I am using Aspose Slides for .NET version 22.11.0. I am trying to export pptx into responsive Html.
While doing this my chart Data labels are converted to Callouts.

Note: Please have a look on the yellow highlighted section in attached “Issue.png” file.

OS Version: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
.NET Framework version: 4.8

Please also find attached pptx file.

public void ExportToHTML()
{
     try
     {
           string path = @"C:\Users\admin\Report.pptx";
           byte[] byteFile = System.IO.File.ReadAllBytes(path);
           MemoryStream reportTemplateStream = new MemoryStream(byteFile);
           using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation(reportTemplateStream))
            {
                ResponsiveHtmlController controller = new ResponsiveHtmlController();
                HtmlOptions htmlOptions = new HtmlOptions { HtmlFormatter = 
                                                                 HtmlFormatter.CreateCustomFormatter(controller) };
              presentation.Save(@"C:\Users\admin\Output.html", SaveFormat.Html, htmlOptions);
             }
         }
        catch (Exception ex) { }
}

Note: Kindly change the path in sample code as per your need

Issue.PNG (22.0 KB)
Report.zip (31.0 KB)

@rkumarpa,
Thank you for describing the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem with the chart data labels and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43643 to our issue-tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when a new release of Aspose.Slides with a fix is published.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43643) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 24.1 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.