Chart data labels is error

Workbook wb = new Workbook("C:/XY.xlsx");
wb.save("C:/XY.html");

some text display other. But in excel is fine

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file and sample code.

I have tested your scenario/ case using your template file and sample code and found a few differences. In the output HTML file, some contents (text data) and other labels are wrong and are not matched with the original Excel file. We appreciate if you could provide some screen shot(s) to highlight the problematic areas (encircling in red color) while comparing Excel spreadsheet (in MS Excel) with HTML output (in IE browser type), this will help us to log appropriate ticket(s) into our database to consequently figure it/them out soon.

Thank you.

20150612154721 is chart in excel

Hi,

Thanks for your screen shots.

I observed the issue as you mentioned. I found and confirmed (via your screen shots), some chart data labels are wrong in the output HTML file. I used the following sample code with your template file:
e.g
Sample code:

String filePath = “f:\files\XY.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.save(filePath + “.out1.htm”, SaveFormat.HTML);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41368” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is to update you that we have fixed the problem logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-41368. We will shortly provide the fix here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41368) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.