Chart image axis mismatch when converting from DOC to PDF

Hi Team,

1. When converting a Word document with a chart to pdf, the result looks wrong(Mismatch in y axis scale)
    2)Partial output in pdf(Horizontal scale issue)

Herewith I’ve attached the test documents for your reference. You can find the axis looks correct in the doc, but wrong in the pdf created by Aspose. Please give us work around solution.

Sample 1: Sample1.zip (77.1 KB)

Sample2: Sample2.zip (663.7 KB)

Sample3: Sample3.zip (146.7 KB)

Regards,
Suruthy

@suruthyb,

Regarding 09_Fig0003.docx, we tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-18262. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Regarding 22_Fig0005.docx and ch_Fig0004_T.docx, we were unable to reproduce these issues on our end. Please see the following outputs:

@awais.hafeez
I found both the pdf you have attached were same, Please check the sample below.

Sample2_screenshot.zip (845.0 KB)

@suruthyb,

I have converted “22_Fig0005.docx” to PDF format and attached the resultant PDF file here for reference:
22_Fig0005-awjava-19.2.pdf (323.7 KB)

I used the following simple code on my side:

Document doc = new Document("E:\\Sample2\\22_Fig0005.docx");
doc.save("E:\\Sample2\\awjava-19.2.pdf");

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18262) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.11 update.