A Chart on Slide Is Displayed as Blue Square when Converting ODP to PDF in C#

Hi,
I have a problem when I convert an ODP file to PDF. A chart on slide 3 is displayed as blue square. Can you please check this.

Thanks Pilscom

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I am unable to open the odp file with PowerPoint. Please share with us the ODP file without any issue. Also, the PDF file generated by you is produced by Aspose.PDF for .NET 11.4.0 as shown in the attached screenshot. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.3.0 on your side and then share your kind feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Yes, in metadata it says producer is Aspose.PDF as I first convert the ODP to PDF with Aspose.Slides and then to PDF/A 3B (v1.7) which is not natively supported by Aspose.Slides but the chart is not correctly converted by Aspose.Slides. I don’t think there is some issue with the ODP file I can open it in PowerPoint 2016 and LibreOffice Impress 5 without any problems. I think maybe you don’t have support for central european charset in your system/powerpoint.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and worked with the data shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37420 has been logged in our issue management system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

thanks for checking that.

Also I would like to ask if it could be possible to add a feature to directly converting to PDF v1,7 with complience PDF/A 3B.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Hi,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that a feature request with ID SLIDESNET-37423 has been logged in our issue management system. This thread has been linked with the ticket so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the feature will be supported.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37423) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.11 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37420) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.7 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.