Chart is not generated correctly

Hi,

When I use the attached workbook and generate the chart as image, it shows a series drop all the way to 0%.

Here is the following code I have used to reproduce this issue:

var workbook = new Workbook(“testFile.xlsx”);

const string sheetName = “AreaChart”;
const string chartName = “AreaChart1”;
var worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[sheetName];

var chart = worksheet.Charts.FirstOrDefault(x => chartName.Equals(x.Name, StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase));
if (chart == null) return;

var image = chart.ToImage();
image.Save(@“C:\out.png”);

InternalID: 31628

Best regards,
Jean-Alexandru Stanescu
Junior Developer
IBM Romania

Hi,

Thanks for your template file and sample code.

After an initial test by using your sample code with template file, I observed the issue as you mentioned. I found the generated image of the chart shows a series (green) dropped all the way to 0%. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-43941” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hello,

Do you have an update on this issue?

Hi,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet. I have logged your concerns against your issue “CELLSNET-43941” into our database and asked the relevant developer from product team to update on it or provide an eta for it.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Jean,

This is to update you that the issue logged earlier as CELLSNET-43941 will be resolved with the upcoming release of Aspose.Cells for .NET API. As soon as the next build containing the fix for aforementioned issue will be available, we will inform you here along with the download link to the upgraded API.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.0.7 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43941) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.