Chart is not rendered properly when axis labels' text direction is 'Stack'

Hi,

When converting a chart with axis labels text direction at ‘Stack’, the chart was not rendered properly.

Code:
var workbook = new Workbook(@".\test.xlsx");
workbook.Worksheets[0].Charts[0].ToImage(@“out.emf”);

I’ve attached the test files and screenshots for your reference. Could you please take a look?

test.zip (37.1 KB)
image.png (47.7 KB)
image.png (71.9 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47085 – Chart is not rendered properly when axis labels' text direction is 'Stack'

@ServerSide527,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47085”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@ServerSide527,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.1.11 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.1.11 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.0 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.1.11 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.0 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.1.11 For .NetStandard20.Zip (4.1 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47085) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.2. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

Hi,

Thanks for your update.

I have tried the latest Aspose.Cells version and found the axis tickmarks orientation became correct now, but I could still see the last one was cut off
image.png (28.4 KB)

I’m using the same test files as in my initial comment. Could you please take a further look at this?

Thanks,

@ServerSide527,

Thanks for the screenshot and details.

You are right. I tested using the simplest lines of code. The output image has last tick label cut. The output image is attached.
e.g
Sample code:

var workbook = new Workbook(@".\test.xlsx");
workbook.Worksheets[0].Charts[0].ToImage(@“out1.emf”);

I have reopened your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.
files1.zip (10.1 KB)