Chart Issue - Different Format

Hi,

i’m using 19.9.0.0 for .NET, i’m just converting an excel chart retrieved by an excel worksheet to png image, with the following line of code:

worksheet.Charts[chartName].ToImage(imageStream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);

where:

• worksheet : local variable that rappresent an object of type Aspose.Cells.Worksheet
  • chartName : local string variable containing the name of the chart
  • imageStream : stream that contain the image converted

after this line of code i save the stream on my disk.

screenshots for details:

Any clues where to look at are appreciated, thanks in advance!

@bombean1,
Please share your sample Excel file and code snippet with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

Here you are all the files you need
Excel.zip (9.6 MB)

just unzip this package into “C:\Excel” and run the console app.

let me know

@bombean1,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46915 - Different Format of Chart

Hi,
is there any update? i need a fix urgently because i got this issue in the production environment.

let me know

@bombean1,
There is not any update for this issue yet. Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here soon.

Thanks, can you give an estimate for the bug fixing?

@bombean1,

Please spare us more time so we could evaluate your issue thoroughly. Then we can provide update on it or provide an ETA (if possible).