Chart issues - scrollbar missing

Hi,

We have upgraded from version 7.x to 19.4.0.0 and since then having an issue with a chart in generated document. There is a navigation scroll bar below the chart which is not showing on latest document (“The picture can’t be displayed” message is shown instead). We are on licensed version for Deloitte.

Any clues where to look at are appreciated, thanks in advance!

Please see screenshots for details:

Old:
OldVersion.jpg (11.1 KB)

New:
Failure.jpg (13.0 KB)

@sgasparyan,

Thanks for the screenshots.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells v19.8.x if it makes any difference.

If you still find the issue with v19.8.x, kindly provide us your sample console application (runnable) or paste your executable sample code to reproduce the issue using latest version/fix: (e.g v19.8.x), we will check it soon. Also provide your sample files (input file (if any) and output file(s), etc.). This will help us really to evaluate the issue precisely to consequently figure it out soon.

Thanks for prompt reply. I will try to create some sort of pseudo code to mirror logic of document generation (it is rather sophisticated on our side). But before doing so wanted to update you - once I move the chart or change it’s size, the scroll bar recovers and works like a charm - maybe this will give you ideas what can be wrong with it?

Thanks, S

@sgasparyan,
We are afraid that without recreating the issue here, it is quite difficult to provide assistance. You may please try to create a simple project and share with us for our analysis.

Hi there,

Thanks for reply. Please find the excel file attached with code which I run (just open and save file, without making any changes). Please note we are limited to version 19.4 (licensing).

var license = new License();
        license.SetLicense("Aspose.Cells.lic");
        using (var workbook = new Workbook("blank.xlsx"))
        {
            workbook.Save("blank1.xlsx", SaveFormat.Xlsx);
        }

blank.zip (13.6 KB)

Thanks, S

@sgasparyan,

Thanks for the template file.

I did test your scenario/ case using your sample code with your template file using Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.9:

it works fine and the output file is fine tuned. Please try it.

I am afraid, we cannot evaluate issues in older versions. Also, we cannot include fixes or enhancements in older versions. The fixes are based on latest APIs set only. We recommend you to kindly upgrade to and use latest version of the product. If you still find any issue using latest version (after upgrading to it), we can log and fix issues.