Chart label and Legend difference between version 7.0.3.2 to 7.4.3.0

Hi
we recently upgrade our version to 7.4.3.0 from 7.0.3.2,once did it we show a change in our chart design.
both the legend and the title are now overlapping the chart (see attach files)
the chart is created by Cognos which create the chart with title and Legend on the right,im using Aspose later to change some properties like TickMarkType.Outside and RotationAngle
I test it few times and for the same cognos + same code there is a differences in the final results when replacing version.
also i didn't find a place where i can control the Legend/Title overlapping.
i will appreciate any help here
Thanks

Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

If you still find the issue, please create a sample console application with the fix, zip it and post it here, we will check your issue soon. Also, attach the template Excel files here.

Thank you.

Thanks for replay ,unfortunately the issue wasn’t solved with the new dll i will create a console and post it here

is there a way to control the Legend/Title overlapping ? same as selecting the check box i attached to the original post?
Thanks

Please see attached project

I created a solution with 2 project both getting excel file ‘file.xlsx’ and doing the same changes on the code
the project AsposeOld use the older dll while AsposeNew use a newer dll version
as you will see the results file ‘new.xlsx’ is different in both cases

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the sample projects.

After an initial test, I can notice the difference regarding legend entry/box by using latest fix (Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.5) which is rendered in Plot area on the chart. If we use the older version, the legend box is not rendered in the plot area. The issue can be seen opening the generated file into Excel 2010 where as MS Excel 2007 does display the file fine. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41741” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for checking it but can you please answer if for now there a way to control the Legend/Title overlapping ? same as selecting the check box i attached to the original post?

Thanks

Hi,

As we logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41741” into our database, so we need to investigate your issue first why the behavior is changed regarding chart objects (including placement of legend) as compared to previous or older versions of the product, we need to evaluate if the new version works as expected and provides correct behavior or not. It looks like the property that shows the legends without overlapping the chart is not available, we will also look into it as well.

Please spare us some time. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the new fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) , we have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you

This version work well as expected

Thank you !

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It is good to know your issue is fixed with the latest version. If you encounter any other issue, please feel free to post on our forums, we will be glad to help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41741) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.