Chart legend settings issue in OLE

Hi,

I think I came across a new issue. For aesthetic purpose (see my last Post on this forum, concerning distorted charts on OLE image when edited - a MS issue, apparently), I want to reassign a new image to the OLE Excel charts using Aspose.Cells. This works well, except that the Legend has a funny behaviour :

* On the re-created images, it is positionned on the chart, and not beside;

* If I re-edit the Excel OLE behind the new images, the legend gets well-positionned again, but loses it's new settings (colors, ...)

Please see enclosed sample project.

Thank you.

Yann BICREL - Infocube France

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-13718.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

<span style=“font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: “Calibri”,“sans-serif”; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);”>

<span style=“font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: “Calibri”,“sans-serif”; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);”>After further investigation, we found It’s not a bug.<o:p></o:p>

Please change your code as the attached code file.

1. On the re-created images, it is positioned on the chart, and not beside;

The legend position of both charts is LegendPositionType. NotDocked. So, the code about changing position of legend does not effect., see attached code file.

2. If I re-edit the Excel OLE behind the new images, the legend gets well-positioned again, but loses it's new settings (colors, ...)

If you do not save the workbook and change the ole object , the change will not apply to OLE.ObjectData. See the attached sample code.

Thank you.