Chart legends wrapping when saving as an image II

Hi,

I am having a similar problem with the latest version of Aspose.Cells 7.2.2. I have an excel spreadsheet but when I open the spreadsheet with Aspose.Cells and convert the chart to an image, the legend is wrapping and has incorrect series names. The attached solution reproduces the behaviour I experience.

Thanks

Dirk

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for sharing the project with template files.

I can notice the issue as you have mentioned. In the output image, the legend is wrapping and has incorrect series names.

Sample code:

LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Xlsx);
var workbook = new Workbook(@“E:\test2\IncorrectLegend\ExcelFiles\TestChart.xlsx”, loadOptions);
Image chart = workbook.Worksheets[0].Charts[0].ToImage(new Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions() { ImageFormat = ImageFormat.Png });
chart.Save(@“E:\test2\Chart.png”, ImageFormat.Png);

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40753. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad.

Has there been any progress on this issue?

Thanks

Dirk

If I understand correctly, I've seen this problem or something very similar.

With font sizes of 8 in an Excel chart and saving to PDF, the font is written in 12 point. Perhaps they are related issues and can be solved together?

It's not a huge priority for me now because we can resize the charts in Excel to allow for the larger fonts in PDF, but it would be nice if all of the chart properties are carefully validated.

Hi JasonD,

Your issue might be different. We recommend you to kindly try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.2.2.2

If you still find the issue, please start a separate thread with all the details, sample files (input Excel file containing the charts and output PDF file etc.), sample code etc. We will check your issue and reply in your thread.

Thank you.

Hi Dirk,

I am afraid your issue is still open/under process (we are working over your issue) as I checked the status in our Issue tracking system. Anyways, I have asked the relevant developer to update on your issue. Once we get any update, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have solved the overlap legend issues.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.2.2.7

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40753) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.