Chart saved as Thumbnail image is very poor in quality

Hi,

We are using Aspose slide (java) to read .pptx files. When we save the charts in .pptx file as thumbnail image using the following code, the image generated is of very poor quality when compared to the image saved manually.

BufferedImage image = s.getThumbnail(ShapeThumbnailBounds.Shape, 1, 1);
ImageIO.write(image, “png”, new File(dataDirOut + slideNum+j + “.png”));

The image saved manually is crystal clear whereas the image saved through code is very poor in quality and is contrived.

PFA images and pptx file.

Is there any way to save the chart as images without losing quality. Appreciate your help in this regard.

PFA source .pptx file. This issue is highly critical for our Business users. Appreciate a quick turnaround on this.

Hi,

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-34966 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Is there any timeline for this. Our Projects live go or no-go is based on this.

Hi,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the issue has just been logged into our issue management system and is pending for investigation at the moment. The issue will be investigated on its due turn. We will be able to share the ETA once our product team investigates it. We request you to be patient in this regard.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34966) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.