Chart series and Smart Markers

So how would you use Smart Markers to specify a Chart data series that is coming from a range of cells of dynamic data? (Also, to make it more complicated, the data happens to be on another worksheet.) I couldn’t find anything about how to use smart markers with chart series in your documentation. Could you point me in the direction of the syntax I would use? Currently, using Software Artisans Excel Writer, I would set up the series formula in this way: =SERIES(,Chart1!$C$1:$C$1,Chart1!$B$1:$B$1,1), where the start of the cell range = the end of the cell range tells Excel Writer to evaluate this as a dynamic range. How would I do a comparable thing in Aspose.Cells? Dynamic formulas? I have tried several variations of dynamic formulas to no avail. Excel keeps complaining that the formula is bad when I try to save the series. Please advise.

Hi,

Thanks for your question and considering Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have logged your question in our database. We will help you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40193.

How do I log into that support site? It said I need to ask an admin to create an account for me.

Hi,

It is only accessible to Aspose Staff members, because it is an internal database. You can request us to update you with your issue status.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi,

1)
Please post a template file here. We will check it soon.

2 )
Set up
the series formula in this way:
=SERIES(,Chart1!$C$1:$C$1,Chart1!$B$1:$B$1,1),

Please check the following document:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/creating-charts.html