Chart text position issue

Hi,

I have file with charts and text from charts is displaced after load/save routine. For testing I’ve used following code:
String sourceExcelFilePath = “AMEF 08Feb06.xls”;

String targetExcelFilePath = “AMEF 08Feb06_saved.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(sourceExcelFilePath);

workbook.save(targetExcelFilePath);

Can You help me here? I’ve attached source file and screenshots of mentioned problem.

Kind regards,
Zeljko

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file and screen shots.

After an initial test, I observed the issues regarding chart objects’ position mentioned by you via your attached screen shots when opening and re-saving the template file.
e.g
Sample code:

String sourceExcelFilePath = “AMEF 08Feb06.xls”;

String targetExcelFilePath = “AMEF 08Feb06_saved.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(sourceExcelFilePath);

workbook.save(targetExcelFilePath);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-40992” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Thank You Amjad.

Zeljko

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.2.2.2 and let us know your feedback.

We have solved the size of legend not proper issues. The other issues about the size of some text box and plot area of charts is not same as original file is too complex. We will continue to look into them.

Thank You Shakeel,

I have tested it and I can confirm that there is no longer difference in size of legend. Also, I am looking forward for other issues to bi fixed. I hope that You will let me know when it happen on this forum thread.

Best, Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that the issue related to legend is resolved now. For other issues, we will work on them and once these are fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Any update on this?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi,

Well, since there are multiple issues involved (which are a bit complex on its own) to sort your issue out completely. I am afraid, the ticket logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-40992” is not resolved yet. We did fix the issues regarding legend size. We still need to fix the following issues:
1) Plot area height of all charts and height of shape in chart is changed when re-saved.
2) Font size of ticklabels in “Action Plans” sheet is changed.

I have asked the concerned member of product team to update on it. As soon as we have some updates on it, we will share it here with you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

@Zeljko,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40992) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 20.10. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui