Chart Title appearing

Hi

I have attached a sample vb.net file the shows the problem I am facing.

Basically I am opening an existing pptx file, saveing it as a new name and I am seeing the chart titles being switched on, which is kinda of annoying. result.pptx shows the problem.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and the files shared by you but I have not been able to understand the problem. I request you to please share with us a screenshot explaining the issue specifically with reference of slide number so that I may investigate it further to help you out. The only difference I am able to spot is the watermark present on both slides with text as “Evaluation only…”. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides fot .NET 15.7.0 on your end before sharing the feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Hi

Have tried it in 15.7.0 same problem. Look at the attached jpg. See it’s switched on the chart title without being asked.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have not been able to reproduce the issue. Please find attached the generated pptx file for you kind reference. If Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.7.0 is giving the same error then please share the environment details with us so that I may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

You have reproduced it!!!

Slide 1, you have got the Chart Title displaying Patients and Diff. Those titles are not present until the ASPOSE code opens the pptx file and does a saveas as a different file name, then the chart titles appear.

Have you looked at the code I sent? Did you get it running?

Andy

Hi Andy,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have used the same code as shared by you. I am unable to notice the chart title in the file shared by me as I have attached the screenshot of that first slide for your kind reference. I am unable to see the chart title on first slide. Please highlight the screenshot where you are noticing the chart title so that I may investigate it on my end to help you out.

Best Regards,

Howdy,

Sorry I’ve been busy on another project, if you look at my post in this thread dated 09-21-2015, 9:24 AM you can see the chart title hilighted in yellow.

Looking at your screen shoot you are showing the original file and not the result file.

In the code I attached it does this:

Dim strpptFile As String
Dim strFile As String
Dim oPPTPres As Presentation
strpptFile = “C:\bin\ASPOSE Chart Title\Unnecessary Title.pptx”

strFile = “C:\bin\ASPOSE Chart Title\result.pptx”

oPPTPres = New Presentation(strpptFile)

oPPTPres.Save(strFile , Export.SaveFormat.Pptx)

The file result.pptx shows the issue.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that neither on the result.pptx I am able to notice the issue. There are not any chart title present on the slide (see attached image). I have PowerPoint 2013 15.0.4749.1000 installed on my end. What version of PowerPoint do you have installed and share the environment details as well if the issue persists. Can you please try opening the same file, result.pptx on a computer with PowerPoint 2013 installed, and then share your feedback with us.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I don’t have access to PowerPoint 2013, but I have installed PowerPoint Viewer and on that the Chart titles are not displayed. Opening the same file in PowerPoint 2007 (can you try that?) causes the Chart Titles to appear on that slide, our generated powerpoint reports go to lots of different companies who may be using all sorts of different versions.

Kind regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

I have been able to see the chart titles in PowerPoint 2007 on my end but I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.8.0 on your end first and then share your kind feedback with us.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,