- The text box containing the text “Hong Kong Dollar” does not have the correct width to fit all the text in it. If you increase the width of the text box and keep the contents of text box inside the chart area, the text will render correctly in the resultant image. Please check the modified.xlsx & output-modified-Emf.xlsx for your reference.
- The scenario with EMF image type generates the image of same dimensions as of the chart it self. Please check the output-Emf.xlsx for your reference.
- CELLSNET-43567: Converting Chart to image and inserting the image in worksheet renders the Chart Area in black.
- CELLSNET-43568: Converting Chart to Image and inserting the image in worksheet renders the TextBox contents in bold.
Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.
We have fixed the issue.
- CELLSNET-43597 - Image scales is wrong when insert emf image to sheet
Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v126.96.36.199 and let us know your feedback.
Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.
For the issues CELLSNET-43567 and CELLSNET-43568
Please try the fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v188.8.131.52 for size of Emf format not proper and text bold.
As the background color of chart is transparent, the Bmp and Jpeg must be black. You may test the issues using .net framework graphics api.
private static void TestDraw()
string dir = @“D:\tmp”;
using (Bitmap b = new Bitmap(400, 400))
using (Graphics g = Graphics.FromImage(b))
System.Drawing.Font font = new System.Drawing.Font(“Calibri”, 12);
StringFormat sf = new StringFormat(StringFormat.GenericTypographic);
Rectangle rect = new Rectangle(100, 100, 200, 200);
string text = “This is (㎝M) a <span style=“font-size:9.5pt;font-family:“MS Mincho”;color:#A31515” lang=“ZH-CN”>‱ test”;
g.DrawString(text, font, new SolidBrush(Color.Black), rect, sf);
g.DrawRectangle(new Pen(Color.Red), rect);
b.Save(dir + “test.jpeg”);
b.Save(dir + “test.png”);
The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43568) have been fixed in this update.
This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
It works for me with Aspose 8.5.1