Chart toImage is creating Bar chart image for RADAR Charts- which gives different behaviour

Hi,

I am trying to embed an an excel OLE (that has both data sheet and
chart sheet) into a presentation slide. The excel chart is a Radar chart. I also wanted to put the Radar chart image snapshot as
foreground picture in the slide.

I was able to do so, but the snapshot image that got created was a bar chart image instead of a radar chart image, which gives me a different behavior. By double clicking it, the radar chart is viewable properly.

I need to put the Radar chart image as the snapshot instead of Bar chart image.

I have also attached the generated presentation along with this…,

Can you please help me?

Regards
Sundhar
Aspose OEM Licence Holder

Hi Sundhar,

I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as SLIDESJAVA-30133. Our team will look into this issue and you will be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any idea, when can i expect a fix for this issue… It would be helpful if I get an update soon.

Hi Sundhar,

Our development team will schedule this issue for investigation soon. As soon as, any information is shared by our development team, I will be happy to share that with you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-30133) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.