Chart.toImage

Hi, I’m having issues with the chart.toimage function. It never returned and running over 12 hours on a simple image. I’m using the latest version Aspose.cell 4.9.0.0 and I attached the sample xls file for you to review.

Also, I was wondering how do I change the size of the chart to fit a page size 8.5 by 11. Is there a setting that I can use to enlarge the chart or shrink the chart to a particular paper size? Thanks for you help

Hi,

Please share your template file here (you did not attached it in your previous post) and we will check your issue soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

see attachment. thanks.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

Your issue has been added to our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-16176. We will further investigate your issue and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

The source data of charts is an error (#REF). Maybe the source sheet was
deleted. The Excel is still showing chart because the Excel saves data to
the cache of the Excel file (8485.xls). We can not read the data from
the cache at the moment and we will look into it soon. It is complex task in its own respect, so we need more
time to solve it. You use 12 hours and still you cannot get a result because there is an endless loop in last version. We will provide a fix (issue id: CELLSNET-16176.) for it soon.

About fitting chart size to paper size, you can set the Printed chart
size to Use full page by applying File–>Page Setup–>Chart–>Printed
chart size–>Use full page. The last version does not implement this
feature via APIs. We will also provide this feature (CELLSNET-16182) soon. By the way why do you want this
feature? Do you want to save worksheet(s) to pdf, or you want to save worksheet to image or just to do the
printing worksheet job?

Thank you.

I want to enlarge the chart to fit into the paper with margins spaces. I’m converting these charts to tiff images. Thanks.