We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Chart trendline label (Equation-RSquared) is always visible even if trendline label display properties are false

Hello,

we are using V7.4.3 of your aspose.cells lib for .NET.
We have an existing excel file with a chart including a trendline (Equation/RSquared visibility is hidden).
After calling your workbook.Save() method the trendline label is always visible (Equation,RSquared) s attached screenshot.

I tried to set the trendline label display properties to false before calling save method without success ->
chart.NSeries[0].TrendLines[0].DisplayEquation = false;
chart.NSeries[0].TrendLines[0].DisplayRSquared = false;

This problem doesn't occur with your latest version (I've tried the latest downloadable evaluation version).

Is there a workaround o a hotfix for our licensed version (7.4.3)?

Thanks in advance
Chris

Hi,

Thanks for providing us details about your issue.

Well, we are very sorry but you have to upgrade to and use newer versions of Aspose.Cells for .NET. It looks like an issue with older version (v7.4.3) that you are using, the issue was fixed in recent versions. I am afraid, we cannot include any enhancements or fixes in the older versions of the product, it is our policy and we have to abide by it. So, apparently, you have to use latest versions (e.g v8.7.2) of the product, there is no alternative I am afraid.

Thanks for your understanding!