.getShapes()
.addAutoShape(
ShapeType.Rectangle,
0, 0, 100, 100);
shape.getTextFrame().setText(“Hello World”);
pres.save(“D:/test.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);
Desktop.getDesktop().open(new File(“D:/test.pptx”));
}

This does not produce a rectangle with text in it that I can see. I looked at the docs and examples but couldn’t see anything for user shapes in charts. Appreciate any advice you have.

Output file attached.

Hi Shaun,

I have observed the sample code and have worked with that. We are looking in to the issue as sample code seems fine. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a feedback.

Many Thanks,

Hi Shaun,

We have investigated the issue on our end and it seems to be an issue with Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34976 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34976) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan