ChartEx.ValueAxis.TextProperties and ChartEx.CategoryAxis.TextProperties is null

I am trying to change the font size of the text on the value axis and the category axis of a ChartEx object on a SlideEx object in a PresentationEx.

The TextProperties property on both the ValueAxis and CategoryAxis objects are null. Is there another method for changing the font size of the Value and Category Axis of a chart?

I created the chart object by using this method:
ChartEx newChart = mySlide.Shapes.AddChart(contentShape.Type, contentShape.X, contentShape.Y, contentShape.Width, contentShape.Height);

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason,

I have worked with the issue shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33191 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33191) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Jason,

Please visit this thread post for your kind reference to see how to use TextProperties of ValueAxis and CategoryAxis. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,