Charts appear fuzzy on export

Hi,

We are evaluating the product and noticed that charts appear fuzzy when exported to PPT. Is there a setting or workaround for this? Thank you

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue statement shared by you. Can you please share the sample presentation, generated output and sample code used on your end to generate the output. Please also share the snapshot highlighting the issue in the charts images. Please also specify that which version of Aspose.Slides you have used on your end.

Many Thanks,

This pulls from our production environment with sensitive data so may be issue getting this to you. There is no issue image quality when exported to adobe or Word. Just with ppt.

I downloaded Aspose.Total for Reporting Services from here and only installed Aspose Slides

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/entry102674.aspx

The graphs are created using the basic SSRS 2008 chart tools. They are in a subreport (not sure if that’s the issue?). Based on the forums sounds like quality an issue since they are exported as an image and that I’ll need to write some custom code to export the data to an Excel object and have this chart generated on the fly when its dumped to ppt? Is this the only option?

Hi Anthony,

I like to share that when exporting the charts using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services they get exported as images rather than control and it is in fact not an issue. Is this the fuzziness you are observing. Actually, without the sample chart report and generated presentation, it is unfortunately not possible for me to suggest further that whether it is an issue or not. I also like to add here that instead of creating charts using MS Excel, you can also generate MSO charts using Aspose.Slides as well. Please visit this documentation link for your convenience. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir,

Attached is the fuzzy graph and the rdl. Unless I’m missing something I believe its just using is a standard SSRS 2008 toolbox bar chart. Please advise on best way to handle exporting graphs to PPT. Thanks

Hi Anthony,

I have tried to use the RDL file shared and unfortunately have not been able to use that owing to missing data source. Please share the RDL file by using Adventure Works as data source. Please also share the RPL export file for the report as well by following the guidelines shared here.

Many Thanks,