Charts are not rendered when exported to PDF A-1a

Hello!

We have found some charts that that are not rendered when converted to PDF using Aspose.Words 23.10.0. This occurs when we set Compliance = PdfCompliance.PdfA1a.

var pdfStream = new MemoryStream();
document.Save(stream: pdfStream, saveOptions: new PdfSaveOptions() { Compliance = PdfCompliance.PdfA1a });

I have added a zip containing:

• ChartExamples.docx: contains charts that are not rendered when using the configuration above
  • ChartExamples_a1a.pdf: resulting pdf when using the configuration above
  • ChartExamples_a1a_fromWord.pdf: the same MS Word file exported to PDF from MS Word, also with PDF/A compliance

We have only found this issue on charts that use a chart style that has a background. The backgrounds in the charts in the attached files are black and gray. We have not tested other colors.

ChartExamples.zip (178.0 KB)

@lars.olsson Could you please attach the problematic input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

I accidentally posted before I was done. I have updated the original post with more information and example files.

@lars.olsson
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26139

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.