Charts - Exploded Pie Chart

Hello,

When I try to create an exploded chart the generated report still contains a normal pie chart, is this a known bug?

Sample code:

ChartEx ch = sld.Shapes.AddChart(Aspose.Slides.Pptx.Charts.ChartTypeEx.ExplodedPie, 30, 100, 350, 400);

Hi Neil,

I have worked over the requirements shared by you and like to share that I have been able to generate the correct chart using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.0. I have used following sample code and have attached the generated presentation for your reference.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx();
SlideEx sld = pres.Slides[0];
ChartEx chart = sld.Shapes.AddChart(Aspose.Slides.Pptx.Charts.ChartTypeEx.ExplodedPie, 30, 100, 350, 400);

pres.Write(@“D:\Aspose Data\TestChart.pptx”);

Many Thanks,

Thanks,

I'll download 7.3

Hi, I have tried running the code with Aspose.Slides 7.3.1 and I still get a normal pie chart rather than an exploded pie chart.

Code:

ChartEx ch = sld.Shapes.AddChart(Aspose.Slides.Pptx.Charts.ChartTypeEx.ExplodedPie, 30, 100, 350, 400);
ChartDataCellFactory fact = ch.ChartData.ChartDataCellFactory;

ch.ChartData.Series.Clear();
ch.ChartData.Categories.Clear();

int[] chartData = new int[] { 1, 2, 3, 4 };
string[] chartLabels = new string[] { "A", "B", "C", "D" };

ch.ChartData.Series.Add(fact.GetCell(0, 0, 1, ""), ch.Type);
for (int i = 0; i < chartData.Length; i++)
{
ch.ChartData.Categories.Add(fact.GetCell(0, i + 1, 0, chartLabels[i]));
ChartSeriesEx series1 = ch.ChartData.Series[0];
series1.Values.Add(fact.GetCell(0, i + 1, 1, chartData[i]));
series1.Labels.ShowCategoryName = true;
series1.Labels.ShowPercentage = true;
series1.Labels.TextProperties.Paragraphs[0].ParagraphFormat.DefaultPortionFormat.FontHeight = 8;
}

Hi Neil,

I have worked with the sample code shared by you and it seems there is issue when one clears the default categories and series in chart. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34218 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34218) have been fixed in this update.