Charts exported to PDF have extra lines

Hi, I’m using Aspose Cells to export (save) a workbook to PDF format.

The file includes various charts. Some of these at different zoom levels display extra lines that should not be there. I have attached two screenshots of the PDF file, one at 100% zoom and one at 150% zoom, you can clearly see the extra line that shouldn’t be there on the 150% one (below and to the right of the bar).

Hi,

Could you try our latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.0.1.3 if it makes any difference. If you still find the issue, kindly do attach your template Excel file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
I have tried using the latest version and it makes no difference.
I’m attaching the Excel file used and the exported PDF. Lines appear below and to the right of the bars at different zoom levels.

Hi Anita,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your chart to pdf. Extra lines appear inside the bars of the chart.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42614.

I have attached the output pdf and screenshot for a reference.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42614) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.