Charts have no number labels nor legends in pdf converted from xlsx

Hi,

Charts miss number labels and legends in pdf converted from xlsx - see attached source document and result pdf. The bug is observed for the latest version Aspose.Cells 17.1.0 for 4.0 .NET.

The code used (C#):

var doc = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(Atom_Charts_2D_Area_2010.xlsx);

doc.Save(Atom_Charts_2D_Area_2010.pdf);

Best Regards,

Aleksey.

Hi,

Thanks for the template files.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.1(attached)
  • Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.1 (.NET 2.0)
  • Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.1 (.NET 4.0)

(Note: please choose any of the fix for your underlying .NET Framework version)

Also, it looks like a missing fonts issue on your system. Please make sure that the underlying fonts used in the template file (Calibri, Arial, etc.) are installed on your pc before rendering the spreadsheet to PDF file format.

I have tested your issue with v17.1.1 to convert your template file to PDF, it works fine. I have also attached the output PDF file for your reference.
e.g
Sample code:

var doc = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“Atom_Charts_2D_Area_2010.xlsx”);
doc.Save(“out1.pdf”);

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

I have tried your recent version Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.1 (.NET 4.0) for the other document (please see attached Atom_Charts_2D_Area_2010.saved.xlsx) - and have seen that an output pdf definitely has no number labels.

Note, that for the first document - Atom_Charts_2D_Area_2010.xlsx - attached above earlier, all is ok for official current version Aspose.Cell 17.1.0 - It was reported mistakenly.

Best Regards,

Aleksey.

Hi Aleksey,

Thank you for sharing the fresh sample.

I have evaluated the scenario against the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.1.1, and I am able to notice that axis labels have not been rendered to PDF format. Please note, legend entries have rendered correctly on the 2nd PDF page.

I have raised the problem related to the missing axis labels as CELLSNET-45064 in our bug tracking system. Please spare us little time to further evaluate the case and revert back with updates in this regard.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45064 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.6 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.6 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45064) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.