Charts in Aspose.Slides

Hi,

Don’t know if anyone can help and apologies if this is not the correct forum for this question. My company is looking at potentially purchasing Aspose.Slides for .net for use in a future project but we want to generate PowerPoint presentations that contain charts which can be subsequently manipulated after the presentation has been generated.

Although creation of charts cannot be done by Aspose.Slides directly I believe we can use Aspose.Reporting to produce Excel Charts and embed these as an OLE object using Aspose.Slides. The chart within the generated presentation could then be manipulated as with any other Excel Chart that has been linked to a presentation.

Just wondered if my thinking is correct and does anyone know of any existing examples meeting this requirement?

Thanks

Hi,

You are right. But you will have more automation options, if you choose to create MS Excel Chart using Aspose.Cells for .NET and embed it as an OLE Object in ppt using Aspose.Slides for .NET. A complete code example is here.

Thanks for the information. I’ll take a look at the example and post back should I have any further questions.