Charts in Aspose Words

We are using Aspose functionality in our project. We need to show charts in a word document. I have already implemented code for the same using Aspose.Cells charts which is working fine.

But do we have any separate feature of aspose chart for Word documents? If yes, please let us know.
We are using older version of aspose DLLs (v2.2).
Let us also know which version would be best if we want to show charts in word documents.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. I am afraid, Aspose.Words currently does not provide API classes to be able to create charts from scratch and update them with new values. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is available.

I would suggest you first save your updated charts as images and as long as your charts are in Image format, you can insert them anywhere in your Word document using DocumentBuilder.InsertImage method. You can find many overloads of this method here:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/InsertImage+Method

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4617) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(25)