We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Charts. Invertions for numbers <0 not working

Hello.

I have founded, that my coloring for numbers < 0 is missed out when i resave workbook via Aspose. Can you please fix it.

@Test
public void testInvertAxis() throws Exception {
Workbook wb = new Workbook(“D:\input.xlsx”);

wb.save(“D:\out.xlsx”);
}

Best regards. Alexey

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for sharing your sample spreadsheet.

We have evaluated your presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.2.2.2, and we are able to replicate the said problem. The chart bars with negative values seems to have lost the coloring. We have logged this problem in our bug tracking system under the ticket CELLSJAVA-41084 for further investigation & correction purposes. Please spare us little time to isolate the problem cause, and to provide a fix at earliest possible. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi Alexey,

Just to update you that we have fixed the issue as mentioned in the ticket logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-41084. The fix will be published with the upcoming release in a couple of days after passing it through the QA phase. As soon as the fix is available for you to test, we will notify you here with the download link to the upgraded API.

Is fixed this issue in 8.2.2.3?

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.2.2.3

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Thank you very much. It works now

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41084) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.