Charts not working in excel

Hi,

I have attached the excel file, which has chart in “CHART” sheet and the corresponding data is in “Data” sheet. Even though the data area is pointed to grid in “Data” sheet its not painting the chart correctly.

If I modify the values in grid to lower values the chart is painting rightly. Could you please throw some light on it.

Is there a way to set auto scale for the values so that it draws the chart proportionately?

Please let me know if I am not clear.Excel sample.zip (46.3 KB)

Thanks,
Balakumar

@BalakumarSeethapathy,

I have checked the sample XLSX file in Excel 2016 and observed that chart is not rendered by Excel as well. When values are modified to lower values, the chart is rendered fine by Excel. It shows that such huge values and with lot of difference in values is not supported by Excel. Even if you divide each value by 10 (Reduce 1 least digit from each value) a distorted chart is created by Excel. Same behavior is implemented by Aspose.Cells.

This does not seem to be a issue with Aspose.Cells. You may please create charts by providing small values which are supported by Excel. If you find some difference in the behavior of Aspose.Cells and Excel, please share the sample XLSX file and sample code for our analysis.