Charts rendered incorrectly in generated PDF from PPT

Hi Aspose Team,

We have faced problem while converting PPT to PDF. Charts are rendering incorrectly in generated PDF
We have already raised issue related to this as subject line on forum i.e. “Not getting Exact converted PDF data from provided PPT.” In your reply you have raised a ticket id “SLIDE SNET_37197for the same in which you have suggested to use Aspose.Slide version 16.1.0 for the solution but still we are facing the same issue.

Expected Behavior: First of all we have generated PPT using template and after that we have added doughnut and column chart in slides dynamically after first default slide.
We need to convert PPT to PDF with properly rendered chart.

Please find attachment with sample PPT and converted PDF for your understanding purpose.

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I was able to notice two issues while converting your presentation to a PDF file. Below are the details of them:

SLIDESNET-37197 for the issue with text, including title, digits and color of chart, on first slide
SLIDESNET-37198 for the issue of missing x-axis labels, on second slide

These issues are pending for investigations and will be looked into on their due turn. We really appreciate your patience in this regard. If you are able to notice any other issue while using Aspose.Slides for Java 16.1.0 then please report to us.

Best Regards,

Hi Aspose Team,

Is there any update about my raised issue tickets. Please replay me if it is resolved or when will resolved it. I am waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,

Hi Rahul,

I have verified the issues status from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issues have been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.3.0. We will share the good news with you as soon as the product will be rolled online.

Many Thanks,

Hi Aspose Team,

First of all ,thanks for your valuable reply. As
per your last reply, you have fixed raised tickets in new version 16.3.0
which will rolled online. So reply us after rolled online it.

Best Regards,
Rahul Todekar

Hi Rahul,

I would like to share with you that Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.3.0 will be shared online within a week. We will notify you as soon as it will be released.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37198;SLIDESNET-37197) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(4)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan