ChartTile property not found

I am using aspose.slides 5.4.0.0 for .Net(version 4.0).

ChartEx has a property HasTitle, but there is no ChartTitle / Title property for that.

ChartEx chart = shapEx.Shapes.AddChart(ChartTypeEx.Line, x, y, width, height);
chart.HasTitle = true;

One of the aspose forum threads says, Title property is not available in version 5.0.0.0 and it is available in the lower versions.

Then how to set ‘Title’ for a chart in this version of Aspose.Slides?

Please provide a solution for this asap.

Hi Prakash,

I regret to share that support for adding chart tile is missing in Asopose.Slides for .NET at the moment. An issue with ID 25428 has already been added in our issue tracking system to provide the requested feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Is this issue resolved? Do you have any updated version which has a fix for this?

Hi Prakash,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue has been scheduled for investigation in Week 39 of 2011. Once the investigation will be completed, we will be able to share the ETA for the issue afterwards. We will really appreciate your cooperation in terms of patience the issue is investigated.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 25428) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)