I am using Aspose.Email.MailMessage to get the exported “Eml” in our platform.
In our platform we are first creating the html of the document and then imposing that html to the body part of mail.
However some of the foreign characters which looks fine in html but when it generate “EML” out of it , shows “?” in place of foreign character.
Through our investigation we observed this–>
1> The same sample, eml is not having any issue with aspose library version email-16.11.0-jdk16.jar
2> The same sample, eml is having issue with Aspose Email version 19.2 (advance version than 16.11 ). When we tried in older version, all foreign characters are coming fine but with 19.2 version (also i tried with 19.10 latest version) we are seeing issues.
Below is the sample code which can reproduce the issue on aspose library version email-19.2 and latest version 19.10
Note: Kindly put the html file in the similar location -->"/home/" , file name is “aspose.html” (for me its home/test/aspose.html)
I am also attaching zip file which contain java file(which you need to execute ) and html file(keep on similar above location)asposeIssue.zip (2.9 KB)