Check IMAP server capabilities

Using Aspose.Email.dll 18.8.0.0

I want to check if my server supports the UIDPLUS extension and found this methods:
string[] clientCapabilities = imapClient.GetCapabilities();
string[] serverCapabilities = imapClient.ClientCapabilities(clientCapabilities);

But in the second line an error appears:
AsposeException: An error has arisen while command is sent. The server response: AE_3_1_0004 BAD Command Error. 12
—> AsposeException: An error has arisen while command is sent. The server response: AE_3_1_0004 BAD Command Error. 12
—> ImapException: An error has arisen while command is sent. The server response: AE_3_1_0004 BAD Command Error. 12
at #=zX6WlwDjTvGrjge2hRlWdYWjyjABnmM8nKam4FiA=.#=zMksp8p5POkNI()
at #=zLn3VQqwVUJIVM$t7sGu4NgleoT28joei4yGVUEo=.#=zY_kEQVM=(Object #=zxWPaCHQ=)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at #=zue4aJhnT1f7LSCXRuqBMPBAhdmyc.#=zcxYxZts=(IAsyncResult #=zvrVg5q8=)
at #=zue4aJhnT1f7LSCXRuqBMPBAhdmyc.#=zwNvNG3A=()
at #=zdr5gKljwOtUQLrKoy1JpNiaSb59YcBcUTFHkZz8hGqRf.#=znOAQx1Y=()
at #=zdmlLP_DTaYNkvBwIlN_98od7bspZ6jQ57w==.#=zKiCdRYDlRvBw()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at #=zue4aJhnT1f7LSCXRuqBMPBAhdmyc.#=zcxYxZts=(IAsyncResult #=zvrVg5q8=)
at #=zue4aJhnT1f7LSCXRuqBMPBAhdmyc.#=zcxYxZts=()
at Aspose.Email.Clients.Imap.ImapClient.ClientCapabilities(String[] capabilityNames)
at C4CMailReceiverLib.IMAPClientWrapper.ConnectOrReconnect() in c:\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\C4CMailReceiverService\C4CMailReceiverLib\IMAPClientWrapper.cs:line 137
at C4CMailReceiverLib.IMAPClientWrapper.EnsureStableConnection() in c:\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\C4CMailReceiverService\C4CMailReceiverLib\IMAPClientWrapper.cs:line 117
at C4CMailReceiverLib.IMAPClientWrapper.ListMessages(String folderName, Boolean recursively) in c:\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\C4CMailReceiverService\C4CMailReceiverLib\IMAPClientWrapper.cs:line 64
at C4CMailReceiverLib.MailReader2.Run() in c:\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\C4CMailReceiverService\C4CMailReceiverLib\MailReader2.cs:line 32

Please help
Andreas Look

@alook,

To check for the support of UIDPLUS extension, you can use the “UidPlusSupported” property of the ImapClient.

imapClient.UidPlusSupported

Thanks. I’d rather had a collection of all supported features instead of requesting for each of them but it works.